The COAGADEX Copay Support Program
If you have a prescription for COAGADEX and are having difficulty paying for your medication, BPL may be able to help.
- The COAGADEX Copay Support Program will provide up to $12,000 per calendar year to cover your out-of-pocket expenses for your COAGADEX prescription. Some restrictions apply — see below for more information.
The COAGADEX Copay Support Program is easy to use, with no cards required. To see if you qualify:
Please visit MyCoagadex.Medmonk.com
Physicians or Pharmacists:
Please visit Coagadex.Medmonk.com
Rules and eligibility
- The COAGADEX Copay Support Program is for patients who have a valid prescription for COAGADEX regardless of financial need
- The program is valid for out-patient use only
- Not valid for prescriptions reimbursed by Medicaid, Medicare, VA, TRICARE, or any other federal or state healthcare programs
- Not valid where prohibited by health insurance provider or by law
- Non-medication expenses, such as ancillary infusion supplies, are not eligible
- BPL reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or change the program rules at any time, in whole, or in part at any time without notice
Please visit Coagadex.Medmonk.com for full rules and eligibility.